Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Whatcha Working on Wednesday: Red Cross Stitch Holiday

227:365
228:365
Just when I thought all the craftiness left me until next year out came the red floss and a snowflake design. Red cross stitch just screams the holidays. This little project is for a dear friend and once she gets it I will gladly show off the finish product. 
Isn't it funny how one little thing can inspire ideas - like new stockings for our fireplace (it will be our first Christmas ever with a real fireplace to hang the stockings on) and a new tree skirt for next year. What are you working on?

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Bunnies Amanda, always Bunnies! :)
Love the pretty cross stitch!
V xxx

Jenniffer said...

I like your snowflake . . . I find cross stitch so relaxing. Not so much the embroidery I'm doing at the moment- or maybe it's just that I haven't done any in so long I just forgot how, and dissatisfaction is the result!

Micaela said...

i ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEED your little project ;) I feel so blessed i was the happy recipient of your craftiness <3 AMANDA! it is perfect. The twinkle lights look magical shining through. Thank-you so very much. You never cease to amaze and spoil me. sigh.

please do show off the finished project! :) i cant wait to do the same on my blog xoxo

you're AMAZING!!!