Thursday, April 12, 2012

Knitting Paper Winner

We have a winner for the Knitting Paper Print!!! Thank you all for entering. This time I went with a different way to pick a winner - a happy spring Easter ... candy ... way. I put 56 pastel jelly beans, for the 56 entries, in a cute little lotus bowl.
Miss Aries, AKA Candy monster, wanted to help. So I advised her to pick out some jelly beans. Grabbing a handful - we counted how many she took. The total would be the lucky winner.
She picked out 20 exactly! Congrats Jeri! Stay tuned for another giveaway... because isn't it just wonderful to feel lucky :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to feel lucky. I love your creative approach. Congrats to the winner.

Lola Nova said...

Oh what a lucky winner! I've just been catching up with your beautiful posts. I love your prints!!