Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Randomness


  • Finally took down all Christmas items, then found 3 stockings under our living room chair
  • Without the holiday decorations the house feels naked
  • Hubby surprised me with orange daisies and homemade breakfast on Saturday
  • I'm not easily surprised
  • The breakfast was very good, which wasn't suppose to be the surprise but ended up being part of it


  • Bought lollipops for a Valentines day shop photo prop
  • 4 have been eaten 0 photos have been taken
  • Have been doing the 365 Project and keeping on track
  • Working on a baby quilt for sister in-law and little Denise
  • Saved quilt blocks that have been completed, from peanut butter jelly hands today

  • Selfishly used a holiday gift card on myself the other day and got 3 Keri Smith books
  • I don't feel bad about it as much as I thought I would
  • Youngest has grown 2 inches in 3 months
  • His shirts look like 3/4 sleeve shirts and his pants look like capri pants
  • Got him two new pair of 3T pants that he will outgrow overnight
  • Glad I only paid $3.88 a pair
  • Started a fun typography swap - if you want you can join in here

3 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Great list of randomness!
and I swear I just bought new shoes for my girl and they no longer fit!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love your randomness and your orange daisies! :)
V x

Must Love Cupcakes by Melissa said...

I signed up for your font swap! :) Not really sure exactly how it works but I'll figure it out I'm sure.