Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Not a Horse

Do you remember me?! It's been awhile since I posed for you. That woman called Mom has been running around here making me dizzy. 
These looks don't help. Following her around only makes me tired. 
My ears did perk up when I heard her say " Wa Wah Buster Blah Wa Wah Dog Wa Wo Bed Blah Soon" I think it was about me... oh boy!
So I gave her my best puppy dog eyes. Do you think it worked?
Oh oh oh I gotta go that crazy lady is waving this thing called a treat in front of me ... and .. it's ..taking...all my ...might ...not to move! Gotta GO.

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Hello Buster, lovely to hear from you!
I know those puppy dog eyes would get me every time. :)
Vivienne x

Jenniffer said...

What a cutie!!

Prairie Rose said...

Buster! You are a complete sweetheart!
You deserve lot of treats:)
Thank you for sharing a bit about your life,sweetie pie!