Friday, August 12, 2011

What Busy Means


A lot of people say they are busy but that can mean so many things. What is busy for you may be hectic for me or a walk in the park. I guess it all comes down to perspective. Busy to me is a farmer's market full of people expecting my booth to have things to buy, a photograph worthy town fair, three children anticipating a new school year, and a puppy who won't stop chewing things.
So today was a day to fill up on more supplies. Velcro, batting, fluffy stuff, button covers, and a fat quarter of fabric for myself that I just couldn't resist. Every now and then it's good to take a moment; But now that moment is over and back to the sewing machine I go. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back with adventures from the fair.

4 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Good luck with your booth! :)

Susan said...

Perspective..... I like that. And i also like your definition of busy! Sounds like your busy enjoying life :)

greenrabbitdesigns said...

You're busy but you sound happy to be so! Hope all goes well. :)
Vivienne x

Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to be oh so original with my it's a happy busy comment but guess again. I'm having a great weekend!