Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vacation Over Blues

I hate to utter those words but it is true - the vacation here is over. Nothing fancy, just nice nights at home together, family dinners, and our little trip to the beach. Being on vacation makes the days go by faster. It also makes you realize how fast weeds in your garden grow, that 3 children can literally eat everything in your cupboards, and that hubby and I need to make date nights more often.
So we're packing our bags cause it's time to go back to work!

6 comments:

Micaela said...

i am feeling you sweetie!!! after getting back from a girls trip to san francisco... i'm finally going back to work tomorrow and i'm dreading it. your vacation photos were ADORABLE!!!!!!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I know it's awful! :(
Vivienne x

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I know it's awful! :(
Vivienne x

Prairie Rose said...

I usually need a vacation after I have had a vacation.
The rushing about, and the unpacking and cleaning and weeding after you get home:(
So glad you got some fun time though!

Sarah said...

Hi there!
I'm giving away a Shabby Apple Dress on my blog if here if you're interested.

http://misstrixiesfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2011/06/shabby-apple-dress-giveaway.html

Have a fab day!

Warmly,

Sarah

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

i hate that feeling :(
i hope you enjoyed your holiday though!
Also, thankyou once again for the pamper package :) I love everything inside!
nadiine-x