Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Birthday Wish

The little one of the house had his birthday party this weekend. Unfortunately sinuses have invaded my nose and head, so it was a small family get together. My mom helped by making cupcakes and Aries helped decorate them. 
Odyn has been playing with his new toys all weekend. Glad it is keeping the kids busy as I have been doing a bit of spring cleaning.
I love the way the house feels after a few things have been switched out and everything is sparkling. Also I have been shopping for an Etsy swap I participated in. I love when you do something that you think is going to be fun but then turns out to be more exciting and greater than you hoped for. My partner, Micaela, is so much fun to talk with. 
We get each other and our styles. The funny part is I followed her blog before we got paired up. I can't wait to show you my lovely mail from her and share what I got her. Trying to keep it a secret and it's killing me. So make sure to pop on over to Micaela's blog, I'm sure you will love her style (Plus she is having a giveaway!).


5 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Awww look at him blowing out his candles, so sweet!!
Vivienne x

Micaela said...

that is the MOST ADORABLE photo of your baby blowing out his birthday candles!!!

really amanda, you have such a beautiful family and home-- and heart!

i'm excited to get to know you more and more and so happy we were paired :)

thank you for blogging about my little giveaway <3

and thank you for giving me a reason to browse etsy (as if i needed one!) ha because i am so excited about the things i picked out for you and i hope you love them.

xo

Prairie Rose said...

Great Job, blowing out those candles, Odyn!
Looks like all the practice paid off:)
He looks so polite opening up his gifts!
Happy Birthday, you sweet little man.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Odyn blowing out his candles.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Odyn is so adorable!!! It looks like he had a great day!!! ~Val